The VIEW is a 100% custom hardware design, with every detail being considered in the design process. It is meant to be used in extreme conditions and can be operated with gloves. While touch screens are nice in optimal conditions, they're not what you want to use at -40°, so the design incorporates a simple menu interface with tactile buttons and a knob for scrolling and modifying settings.
- 15+ hour run time with an internal rechargeable battery
- Micro-USB charging port can be powered during use
- -40°C to +50°C operating temperature range
- Color 160x128 OLED display
- USB camera port can support hubs for multiple cameras
- Full-size SD Card slot
- WiFi interface for remote control via web app
- BT interface for motion control integration
- Auxiliary TRS ports for motion sync (open-drain)
- Powerful 640MHz ARM processor with 512MB DDR3
- An optional internal GPS module
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Gesture Sensor for non-contact operation
- 9-axis Accelerometer/Gyroscope/Compass IMU
Supported Cameras: Nikon, Canon, Sony Alpha, Panasonic GH3/4/5, G9, Fuji X-T1/2/3, GFX & Olympus OM-D. More details here.
Includes charging cable & USB cable for camera.
NOTE: orders outside the United States may be charged customs duties upon receipt. The buyer is responsible for any charges, as VAT or other taxes are not included in the sale price.